Integral University is a state private university in Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh, India, which originated as the Institute of Integral Technology, Lucknow in 1998. Integral University, is the first enacted Minority University in the country, started functioning from April 1, 2004.
The Faculty of Law is a crowning glory of the esteemed University started in the year 2016 with an aim of establishing the department to inculcate and train the budding lawyers, and to facilitate the academic research to bring reforms and advancement in the legal sphere.
THEME OF THE BOOK
Reforms needed in Indian Criminal Justice System
- Admissibility of Electronic Evidence
- Burden of Proof
- Circumstantial Evidence
- Classification of Offences
- Delayed execution of Death Penalty
- Due Care and Causation in case of the Bail Application
- Increase of penalties under aged Indian Penal Code
- Ineffectiveness of Criminal Justice System
- Need for Gender Neutral Laws
- Police Reforms
- Prisoner Rights
- Protection of Whistle-Blowers
- Reforms for Restorative and Reformative Justice
- Reforms for Rights of Crime Victims
- Reforms for Witness Protection
- Unnatural Sex
Any other suitable sub-theme relating to significant aspects of criminal law reform will also be appreciated; authors need to frame suitable sub-themes in the light of the above-mentioned theme.
WHO CAN APPLY ?
This books invites academicians, researchers, policymakers, lawyers, research scholars, and students.
- Title of the Paper must be in Times New Roman, Size 14, Bold, Centre-aligned.
- Heading and Subheading must be in Times New Roman, Size 12, Bold, Centre-aligned.
- Chapter must be in Times New Roman, Size 12; Line Spacing: 1.5.
- Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, Size 10, Single Line Spacing.
- Abstract should be submitted to email@example.com in.doc/.docx format only; with the subject line ‘Abstract – [Name of the Author/s]’. The abstract should be between 300-500 words, including 3 – 5 keywords.
- Full-chapter should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org .doc/.docx format only; with the subject line ‘Chapter – [Name of the Author/s]’. The minimum number of words in the submissions, excluding footnotes, shall be 4000. There is no maximum limit.
- Co-authorship should be limited to two.
- The contributors must adhere to the Bluebook 20th Edition citation format.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: August 25, 2020
- Intimation for Selected Abstracts: September 15, 2020
- Full Chapters Submission Deadline: October 30, 2020
For any query please write us at:email@example.com; with the subject line ‘Query– [Name of the Author/s]’.
INFORMATION COURTESY : http://www.katcheri.in/call-for-chapters-book-on-criminal-law-reforms/