About Institute :
Established in 1882 in Lahore, Panjab University is one of the oldest Universities in India. The university has 75 teaching and research departments and 15 centres/chairs for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh. It has 188 affiliated colleges spread over Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh and Regional Centres at Muktsar, Ludhiana and Hoshiarpur.
About Competition :
The COVID-19 pandemic has rendered individuals and society extremely vulnerable in all respects. In this time of crisis, when the majority of competitions have been postponed or cancelled, we decided to take the initiative to ensure that the process of learning does not stop. After organising a number of thriving moot court competitions nation-wide, UILS, PU has decided to initiate National memorial drafting competition. The competition is based on the axiomatic truth and notion that in competitions, the oral arguments take away all the attention and the written memorial lose all their glory. With the national memorial drafting competition , the researchers and drafters get the much needed recognition.The moot proposition is based upon the recent events of COVID and the contractual imbroglio led thereafter.
Registration Procedure :
- The participating teams can register themselves by sending the composition of their teams through the official Mooting society mail ID or through the official mail ID of their department to email@example.com.
- Registration fees is to be paid only after the confirmation mail sent to the participants by the organizers.
- Registration Fees – Single Author- Rs 450 and for Co-Authorship- Rs 750 (Maximum 2 Authors only)
- The last date for registration is 10th June, 2020.
The participants securing the first three positions i.e. First, Second and Third shall be felicitated with cash prizes.
- First Position: Rs. 5,000/-
- Second Position: Rs. 3,500/-
- Third Position: Rs. 1,500/-
E-Certificates to all participants will be sent on their Respective Emails.
For more details :
Click on the Brochure