Title of the Book: “Human Rights of Women: National Perspective”
About Call for Chapters:
We are looking forward to research papers in the form of chapters from the Research Scholars, Academicians, Advocates, NGOs. The research paper should address the key issues, legal status, and government policies on the topic. Some suggestions should also be put forth by the authors for improving the present scenario. Every research paper should be accompanied by an abstract of 200 to 300 words. The abstract should mention the novelty of the idea which the author wishes to put forth. It should also mention the outcome of the research paper. We are inviting chapters focusing on the following themes:
- Women’s Rights under International Framework
- Women’s Rights under Indian Constitution
- Women’s Rights under Personal Laws
- Women’s Rights and Criminal Justice System
- Sexual Harassment against Women
- Domestic Violence against Women
- Cyber Crimes against Women
- Rights of Women Sex Workers
- Judicial Approach in Protecting Women’s Rights
- Role of National Commission for Women
- Law relating to Dawry
- Women and Labour Law in India
- Female Foeticide & Sex Determination
- Acid Attack
- Women protection under Civil law
- NRI Women
The above list is just illustrative. Contributors are welcome to write on any topic which
is related to the main theme.
- The title of the chapter should be appropriate and relevant to the topic and limit to 14 words.
- The paper shall be ORIGINAL and UNPUBLISHED. Any plagiarized work will be outrightly rejected. Kindly check plagiarism before submission.
- The word limit should be between 4000-10,000 words, including footnotes.
- The submission mail should contain the name of author/s, designation, institution, contact
number and e-mail ID.
- Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there can be a maximum of two co-authors in one
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform
to ILI Style. available at: http://ili.ac.in/cstyle.pdf
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of 4 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights
therein shall be the intellectual property of the Publisher.
- All entries will be reviewed by the editors before publication.
- Contributors are requested to submit the full paper on or before 15th November 2020. All
entries will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading “Submission of
Chapter for Edited Book”
- There is no registration and processing fee.
For registration, Click here
Review Policy: All the manuscripts must adhere to the Submission Guidelines. Non Compliance with Guidelines will amount to disqualification or rejection of the manuscript. All submissions will be processed through a rigorous editorial procedure. In relation to all the issues pertaining to the manuscript of the Book, the decision of the Editors shall be final.
Publication: The selected best quality chapters will be sent for publication in ISBN numbered book.
About the Editor of Book
Dr. Puneet Pathak, Assistant Professor, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda
Dr. Sukhwinder Kaur, Assistant Professor, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda
Dr. Puneet Pathak Mobile: +91-8427789599 (Calling/Whatsapp)
Dr. Sukhwinder Kaur Mobile: +91-7717328057 (Calling/Whatsapp