Amritsar Group of Colleges (AGC) is soaring great heights and is constantly stepping onto the ladder of success. Apart from the conventional system of class room lectures, we at AGC have culminated latest technologies in to the class rooms like multimedia projectors and smart board teaching methods. Along with the state-of -the art labs for enhancing the practical skills of the students, the specialized training on the latest technologies is also given through various “Centers of Excellence”. We have also signed MOUs with various International Universities that will enable easy access for the students keen on moving abroad for higher studies. AGC has earned NBA and NAAC (Grade “A”) accreditation. This has further enthused within us an impetus to work with greater zeal and enthusiasm. We all are here to learn, grow and serve the nation.
About Amritsar Law College, Amritsar (Punjab)
Amritsar Law College (ALC) on being an approved institute by Bar Council of India (BCI) offers two undergraduate degree programs i.e. B.A. LLB and LLB. To confer the law education in Punjab with the quality that is needed in today’s world, ALC longs to be the Best law College in Amritsar, Punjab. The courses provided by ALC will help the students in getting the best practices in the law field. The college adheres to furnishing the quality education and making the students, industry-ready. The highly skilled teaching faculty uses a unique pedagogy to teach the students and making them compatible with the industry needs along with making ALC, one of the Top Law Colleges in Punjab, India. The main aim of ALC will be furnishing the multi-dimensional growth of the students and providing holistic environment by organizing various court competitions, events, industrial visits, and numerous other programs for the exaltation of theirs. The students will get not only the academic knowledge but the practicality of their field as well.
- Last Date for Registration: November 25, 2020 (12:00 Midnight)
- Date of the Quiz: November 26, 2020
- Time of the Quiz: 03:00 PM
- Date of declaration of Result: December 02, 2020
- The date for providing Certificates: 2nd Week of December, 2020
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The competition is open for students pursuing Bachelors/UG or Master’s/PG Degree from any UGC recognized Educational Institution.
- Students are required to participate individually and not in team.
- Any individual having interest in Constitutional Law of India may participate from any place with the help of computer/laptop/mobile etc. at the given time and date.
- Interested participants have to register through the provided Google Form.
- The quiz shall have 50 questions and duration of the quiz is 30 minutes.
- The link of Quiz will be provided to students after registration.
- The quiz will start accepting responses at 2:55 p.m.
- The quiz will stop accepting responses sharply at 3:30 p.m.
- The type of questions shall be multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Each question carries 1 mark. There shall be no negative marking.
- All the questions and instructions of the test will be in English only.
- Only those participants will be given a certificate who appears and submit the response within the stipulated time. No certificate in case of absentia.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 15 minutes before the quiz begins.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the Google Form.
- The results declared would be final and the decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- In case of tie, the participants, who is younger in age (as per date of birth in registration form) will be ranked higher.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
Winners shall be awarded the following prize money:
- First Prize: Rs. 3,100/- + certificate of excellence
- Second Prize: Rs. 2,100/-+ certificate of excellence
- Third Prize: Rs. 1,100/-+ certificate of excellence
- Next 10 Rank holders shall also be given consolation prize 500/- + merit certificates.
- E-certificate of participation shall be given to all the participants.
- No responses after 3:30 p.m. will be accepted and those participants shall not be given any certificate.
There is a NOMINAL Registration Fees of Rs. 50/-. This is merely for the maintenance and handling.
Payment method: Google Pay/Paytm at: + 91 88724 18692
Registration @ www.alcamritsar.in
For registration, click here
After payment the interested participant is supposed to WhatsApp the screenshot of payment at + 91 88724 18692 and will also be required to upload the screenshot in the registration form. Only after all the requirements fulfilled, the participant will be considered registered.
For any further information or clarification: M: +91 88720 12669