The Indian Journal of Law and Development (IJLD) is an open-access student-edited blind peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal. IJLD seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Review, Case Comment, Legislative Comment, and Research Papers in the field of Law and Development.
Call for Blog
IJLD welcomes the submission of blogs on any topic relating to laws in India preferably with a critical analysis section.
- Short Articles: 1000 – 2500 words including footnotes
- Long Articles: 2500 – 4000 words including footnotes
- Research papers: 3000 – 10000 words including footnotes
- Legislative Analysis: 1000-3000 words including footnotes
- Book Reviews: 1000-2000 words including footnotes
- Case Commentaries: 800-2000 words including footnotes
- Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors. Both single and co-authored (a maximum of two authors) entries shall be accepted. Only one submission per author is allowed. In case of multiple submissions by an author, all the manuscripts submitted by the author shall be rejected at the outset. In case any author submits multiple papers either with the same author or with a different author, all the papers submitted by the author shall be rejected outrightly.
- The authors are requested to refrain from mentioning the name, institutional affiliation, or any other detail of the author(s) in the document to facilitate the double-blind review process.
- The submission shall be accompanied by another word document comprising of a cover letter mentioning the name of the author/s; name and address of the Institution/College/University; designation; year of study and Email ID.
- All the manuscripts shall be submitted in English Language only. The language used must be formal and clear, adhering to the submission guidelines of the Journal along with the declaration to the effect that the work is an original and unpublished work of authors.
- The author will receive an acknowledgment within 24 hours of the submission. However, the Editorial Board may take up to 7-14 days to respond to submissions.
- The submission shall be grammatically correct, non-plagiarized, and free from any spelling mistakes.
- The decision of the Editorial Board shall be final.
- All the submissions must be made at editorialboard.ijld[at]gmail.com adhering to the guidelines mentioned.
How to Submit?
- The submission should be an original work within the word limit of 800-1000.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx format only and must be submitted only to editorialboard.ijld[at]gmail.com with subject of “Submission of Blog”.
- The last date of submission is 25/01/2021
- Receipt of submissions shall be conveyed in 4 working days from the date of submission.
Mail id: editorialboard.ijld[at]gmail.com
Phone Number: 9453983747
For official site, click HERE