UPES was established in the year 2003 through the UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand. With an ambitious vision and peerless approach, UPES emerged as an innovative institution offering industry-specialized undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fields of Engineering, Business, Law, Design, Health Sciences, and the newest of the lot – Modern Media.
About UPES Student Law Review
UPES Student Law Review (USLR) is a bi-annual, student coordinated, double-blind peer- reviewed legal e-journal based at the School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies emanating and embracing legal academia. The publication is entirely produced by the student board of the University under the supervision of accomplished faculty advisors.
Submission of the blog is on rolling basis.
- Word Limit: 1500-2500 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-Authorship: Maximum of 2 authors
- Plagiarism: Not exceeding 15% of the entire submission.
- Method of Referencing: Footnotes (The Bluebook 20th edn./OSCOLA 4thedn./JILI)
- File Format: .doc and .docx only
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 – Main Text, 10 – Footnotes
- Text Alignment: Justified
- Line Spacing: 1.5 – Main Text, 1.0 – Footnotes
To Submit Click HERE
For any query and clarification mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Details Click HERE