About MNLU, Aurangabad
Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad,was established in the year 2017 in the state of Maharashtra with the objective of imparting legal education. The commencement of the University has been based on aspiration of people of the Marathwada region for an institution of national importance in Aurangabad.
About the Newsletter
Devoted to the study of comparative and transnational laws and legal systems, the Comparative Law e-Newsletter (CLN) is open access, peer-reviewed, and refereed newsletter published bi-monthly with six issues per year, by Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad. It embraces analytical, theoretical, empirical, and socio-legal attempts surrounding the public and private law aspects of various legal systems. It aims to encourage comparative legal studies in the transnational context of legal history, theory, philosophy, legal cultures, and traditions, by tracking the developments in the field across the world. The newsletter seeks works that are dynamic and interdisciplinary in nature with a specific display of comprehensive knowledge on the subject matter.
The submission must deal with a contemporary issue of “Public Health Framework: Law and Society.”
- The e-Newsletter intends to include contributions from students, experts, scholars, academicians, and professionals from any field.
- The suggested word limit for the contribution is 700 to 1000 words excluding endnotes.
- Main text: Times New Roman, Font size 12, Line spacing 1.5.
- Endnotes: Times New Roman, Font size 10, Line spacing 1.0.
- Style of endnotes should be according to “OSCOLA” latest edition.
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished and should not have been submitted for review elsewhere.Plagiarism in any form shall result in instant rejection of the submission. The decision of the Board of Editors in this matter is final and binding.
- Submissions must be in the English language only and must be submitted in MS Word Format (.doc/.docx) to mnluacln[at]gmail.com under the subject heading “Submission: MNLUA Comparative Law e-Newsletter”.
- The body of the mail shall contain name and designation, email id, contact number of the author(s).
- The submission must not contain name or any other marks which reveals the identity of the author(s).
- The contributions will be published in the MNLU-A Comparative e-Newsletter, which shall be published on the university’s official website.
Last date of submission: on or before 11:59 PM, 24th January, 2021.
Confirmation of acceptance: 9th February, 2021.
In case of any query, you can reach out to mnluacln[at]gmail.com or call:
- Nikita Mohapatra: +918917558381
- Soumya Thakur: +918319985649
For official brochure, click here