Call for Papers
The Role of Education and Training in Labour Market Integration
A special issue of
Education + Training
Vidmantas Tūtlys, Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas, Lithuania
The Covid-19 pandemic makes this first Special Issue on Labour Market Integration especially relevant and timely. We welcome contributions that address the education and training issues associated with labour market integration and re-integration including, but not restricted to:
- Labour market integration of migrants, refugees, and asylum seekers.
- Employment and training initiatives for victims of human trafficking or modern slavery.
- Re-integration after labour market absence due to military service or incarceration.
- Re-employment following absence due to ill health or to care for children or aged relatives.
- Labour market activation following unemployment, redundancy, or retirement.
- Role of qualifications for accessing training and employment to promote employability.
- Education and training to promote entrepreneurial activity as alternative to employment.
- Implications for education and training as remote forms of working become embedded.
- Opportunities and challenges for integration in the context of disruptive technologies.
Deadline and Submission Details
The submission deadline for all papers is 1st March 2021.
The publication date of this special issue is September 2021.
Contact the Guest Editor:
Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas, Lithuania