Training Program: “Law, Religion, Spirituality & Justice” (LRSJ – 14 hours!)
Who can join?: Law-students/ Graduates, Law-Teachers, Ph.D. Scholars, Advocates, Arbitrators, Mediators, Corporates, Judicial Officers, Policy-Drafters, Social Activists, Peace-Makers, Govt, etc.
When & what are the timings of online training classes?
Dates: Feb 13th – 20th, 2021 (7 Days – 2 hours per day)
Online Timing: 6:00 – 8:00 pm IST
Online Webex Link will be sent through Email
What will Participants learn?
1) Why study this integration of law, religion, spirituality & justice (LRSJ)?
2) What are the challenges in the existing legal approaches?
3) New Dimensions of Justice
4) Implementation of LRSJ in Legal Systems
5) Practical Illustrations
6) LRSJ in our own Teaching Methods
7) LRSJ in our own Research Methods
8) LRSJ to fulfill Constitutional Guarantees, Human Unity & Universal Humanity
What are the Benefits of this Training Program?
Deeper Understanding of Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Interpretation, Crime-Prevention, Healing Victim-Offender, New Methods of Legal Research, Counselling, Conflict-Correction, Peace-Building, Higher Education, Collective Development.
How to Join? Click Google Form Link below to Register (Check Brochure attached)
Fees: Rs 3000 (India), USD 50 (International)
Payment: GNLU Account Details will be emailed after Registration
Renowned Personalities for Inauguration in Training Program (see brochure)
Important Note: In order to bring joyful & fruitful learning, 14 hours Training Program is divided into 7 days, 2 hours per day, after Office / Working hours. It is a highly innovative & integral approach to law, justice, teaching, research & social values by introducing spirituality & religion.