Objectives of Course:
- To discuss the role of corporate social responsibility as an essential feature of corporate policy.
- To underscore the vital role of CSR in India.
- To delve into the inter-relationship between the Government and corporate bodies in the particular context of education in India.
- To discuss in detail the Companies Act, 2013 which mandates corporate social responsibility for companies with a prescribed turnover or net profit as provided in the Act.
- Andreia Dobrescu, Assistant Teacher Romanian-American University, School of Law
- Dr. Ali Khaled Ali Qtaishat, Assistant Professor, Legal Consultant, District Manager, World Mediation Center
- Dr. EnasQutieshat, Deputy Dean, Faculty of Law Philadelphia University Amman, Jordan
- Dr. MetodiHadji-Janev, Assistant Professor, International Law Goce Delcev University, Republic of Macedonia
1. Understanding basics of Corporate Social Responsibility
2. Historical Evolution of the Concept of Corporate Social Responsibility
3. Corporate Social Responsibility In 20th Century
4. Push Factor to Engage In CSR Activities: Ethical Consideration, Employee Motivation, Risk Management or Risk Reduction, Reduction in Operating Cost Leading to Higher Productivity and Quality, Reduced Regulatory Oversight, Consumer Demand.
5. Core Focus Areas of Corporate Social Responsibility Activities : Health Care, Environment Protection, Labour Welfare, Anti-Corruption, Rural Empowerment, Women Empowerment, Education
6. International Policies and guidelines relating To Corporate Social Responsibility.
7. Indian Guidelines, Principles and Norms related to Corporate Social Responsibility.
8. Companies Act and Corporate Social Responsibility
Mode of Payment:
Paytm: 7782044252 (Kindly mention your name in the reason for payment column.
Bank Account Details
Account holder name: Knowledge SteezEduHub LLP
Account number: 001463300001712
Type of Account: current account
Bank name: Yes Bank Ltd
Branch address: PLOT NUMBER 38 BLOCK H 1 A SECTOR 63, NoidaIFSC Code : YESB0000014
After making payment of the registration fee, kindly send the screenshot of the payment along with your details ( name, institute name, designation, phone number and email ID) to email@example.com
Last Date for Registration: 25th March 2021