About Virtual School
Intellectual property awareness and its protection are critical to fostering innovation. Without protection of ideas, businesses and individuals would not reap the full benefits of their inventions and lack of IP awareness stops the businesses and IP owners from realizing the full potential of their IP. With the increasing focus by the government on IPR, its awareness among stakeholders, particularly students become very important.
Keeping the above in perspective, FICCI and CIPAM are jointly organizing a “Virtual School on IP” from 26th February to 12th March. The objective behind the virtual school is to improve the accessibility, community and relationship building among the students who are dedicated to supporting IP and encouraging innovation, brand protection and creativity.
Under the virtual school, a total of 45 Sessions covering the most practical topics related to Trademark, Patents, Copyrights, Trade Secrets, Geographical Indications, AI and IP and much more will be discussed. The sessions shall include key note addresses and lectures from prominent industry experts in the field of Intellectual Property Law.
It is an exciting opportunity for all IP Enthusiasts to be a part of Non-Stop 15 days constant IP knowledge.
Benefits for the participants
- Joint certificate from FICCI and CIPAM
- Improve your knowledge base by discussing the trending topics in the IP Sector with the prominent industry experts.
- Free enrolment into the upcoming Quiz for all the registrants.
- Connect, Network and Grow with FICCI closed forum for virtual school participants.
- Interact and learn from the prominent industry experts in the field of IP in the comfort of your home.
- Cost efficient knowledge dissemination and expansion of network
- All participants will be made a part of a closed group of IP stakeholders where they can get involved in discussions on IP, exchange information, know about opportunities in the IP sector, and connect with relevant peers as a part of their journey in the IP industry.
- In case a participant misses an opportunity to attend a live session, a recording of the session shall be provided.
CLICK HERE to register