The Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU), Shimla, was founded in 2016 by an Act of the Himachal Pradesh Vidhan Sabha (Act 16 of 2016). In the five years since its inception, HPNLU, Shimla has experienced tremendous growth and implemented a number of novel initiatives to enhance its academic potential. The University has been very proactive in organising a series of events encompassing a wide range of socio-legal issues, led by the visionary scholar of law, Vice-Chancellor Professor (Dr.) Nishtha Jaswal.
The Centre for Dispute Resolution and Professional Skills (CADR) aims primarily to promote research in the field of dispute resolution mechanisms in India. The Center’s goal is to provide a forum for interaction between professionals in the field and students. The Centre proposes this event in order to establish it as a flagship event of Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla, in order to achieve its goal of conditioning law students to efficiently resolve disputes (HPNLU).
“FUTURE OF ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION: CONTEMPORARY ISSUES AND CHALLENGES”
- Role of courts in International Arbitration.
- Selecting an Arbitral Seat: Key Consideration.
- Jurisdiction-specific issues in Arbitration.
- Evidence in International Arbitration Procedure.
- India as an International Commercial Arbitration Hub: The Challenges.
- Is Alternative Dispute Resolution a Privatized Justice?
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and Criminal Justice System.
- India’s instance on International Centre for Settlement of Investment Dispute (ICSID) Convention in relation to Banking.
- Need for Laws governing Mediation in India.
- The emerging importance of Environment Social Governance (ESG) & its impact on International Arbitration.
- Cross Border Partnership and collaboration in International Arbitration.
- The Role Diverse Bar Associations Play in Increasing DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) in ADR.
- Arbitration and Technology: Blockchain Arbitration and Smart Contracts.
RELEVANT LINKS FOR FURTHER CLARITY
For further clarity mail at email@example.com
Mr. Bhanu Pratap (+91-6375500415)
Mr. Subham Saurabh (+91-7355190904)
Ms. Saloni Paliwal (+91-6265671886)