About the National Law Institute University
The National Law Institute University (NLIU) was started in 1998 under NLIU Act No. 41 of 1997 of the Madhya Pradesh Legislature. The law university is recognised by the Bar Council of India and, is a part of Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) in India, Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Asian Law Institutes (AIL) and, International Association of Law Schools (IALS). Besides, NLIU Bhopal also has a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with five foreign universities.
NLIU Bhopal was first started with a five-year integrated LLB course – BA LLB (Hons.), and now it offers three more courses in law at the postgraduate level.
About the Course
Education system has been a medium of transmitting knowledge in diverse ways and means. Centuries over time had witnessed transforming and improving these modes of education system. Indian mythological stories have narratives of Gurukul including the well celebrated Guru-Shishya Parampara. With the transformation in the society, the education system had changed accommodating the ever-changing world. Modernization of the education system had a drastic impact on the teaching-learning processes. The blending of technology with the education system had resulted in wonders and at the same time poses a threat to the same.
Objective of the course
- To advance quality acquaintance with the web-based learning ecosystem.
- To provide a holistic approach to the online teaching-learning ranging from emotional turmoil to the pedagogy.
Key take away
- Build technological and emotional framework for the e-learning/blended mode of learning.
- Apprehend the UGC norms for the effective and continuous teaching and evaluation.
- Do constructive research by using open resources and effective tools of data collection and processing.
- Comprehend technological advancements in e-learning platforms effectively utilizing it.
One Week Online Faculty Development Program to be conducted between September 24 to September 30, 2021 between 3:00 PM and 5:30 PM.