About the NADA
The National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) is the national organisation responsible for promoting, coordinating, and monitoring the doping control program in sports in all its forms in India. As listed on its official web portal, NADA deals with adopting and implementing anti-doping rules and policies which conform with the World Anti-Doping Agency, cooperates with other anti-doping organisations and promotes anti-doping research and education.
NADA is formed by the Union Government under the societies Registration Act. NADA includes scientists and representatives from the Indian Olympic Association (IOA).
About the Job Opportunity
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement of Programme Associate-Legal job in the National Anti-Doping Agency, New Delhi on contract basis.
Duration of Engagement
The period of engagement on contract basis shall be initially for a period of 1 year, which shall be extendable up to 3 years subject to review of satisfactory performance on yearly basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
To assist in the legal matters of NADA including those connecting to Anti-Doping Panel and result management process.
- Educational Qualification and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University with 5 years’ experience in dealing with legal matters preferably in Government/Public Sector/Autonomous Bodies etc. Proficiency in Computer skills.
- Age Limit: Up to 40 years
Rs. 60,000 per month
- Candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format accompanied with attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph duly pasted and attested on the application form.
- Applications received after the closing date of the advertisement will not be entertained and incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Mere submission of application by the candidate does not confer any right upon them to be called for interview.
- Application duly completed should be sent in a cover superscripted ‘Application for the post/services of ……‘ to the following address, no later than October 31, 2021:
- Director General,
National Anti-Doping Agency,
Hall No. 104
First Floor, JLN Stadium,
- Please attach self-attested photocopies of educational qualification, experience certificates along with the application.