Cred is an Indian financial startup based in Bangalore, created by Kunal Shah in 2018. The key feature of CRED is that it allows users to make credit card payments through its app and rewards them for doing so. CRED later added features that allowed customers to pay rent on their homes and introduced short-term credit lines.
Concerning the Opportunity
CRED is looking for law students to apply for a legal internship with the company’s in-house legal team in Bangalore.
- Run end-to-end contracting for a certain business line or any contracts that come your way, such as NDAs, service agreements, marketing agreements, and saas agreements.
- Review counterparty documents, find concerns, and consult with the legal and business teams.
- Contract execution and contract life cycle management must be coordinated.
- Conduct a thorough legal analysis of the company’s T&Cs, policies, and template contracts, and make any necessary adjustments.
- Support secretarial and board-related operations, as well as regulatory filings and stakeholder management from the outside.
- Research intellectual property, information technology, data privacy laws, KYC regulations issued by regulators such as the RBI and SEBI, and regulations applicable to payments and financial services and e-commerce companies in India that are relevant to the company’s business or prospective business.
- Must have completed at least 3.5 years of a five-year legal course in contract law, business law, or intellectual property law.
- Must be able to thrive in a setting with a high level of ownership and independence, as well as handle high-stress situations.
- Must be able to multitask and manage numerous projects at the same time.
- In a fast-paced start-up atmosphere, you should be able to demonstrate curiosity and coaching abilities.
- Should have prior experience with internships in law firms or in-house jobs.
- A good eye for detail is required.