National Law School of India University invites applications for various faculty positions.
The National Law School of India University (NLSIU) was established in 1987 and is a premier institution for legal excellence in India. The University has remained the undoubted leader in legal education and research in India, and had ranked first among law universities in the Ministry of Human Resource Development’s National Institute Ranking Framework for the last four years. The University is committed to building on its historical legacy and to become a leading global law school in the next decade. With this in mind, the University is looking for exceptionally well-qualified candidates for the following posts:
1. Faculty Positions: View Official Notification
- Professor (Law)
- Associate Professor (Law)
- Assistant Professor (Law)
- Assistant Professor (Social Sciences)
2. Professor, Professional & Continuing Education: View Official Notification
3. Ford Foundation Chair Professor in Public Interest Law: View Official Notification
4. Chair Professor, Intellectual Property Rights: View Official Notification
6. Faculty positions in the Centre for the Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy: View Official Notification
7. Assistant Professor (Law) (Contract): View Official Notification
*Please note that amendments have been carried out in all of the above recruitment notifications.
Please refer to the Corrigendum here
To apply for any of the positions Click Here
For official notification, click here