Founded in 2009, the philosophy of Trade, Law and Development has been to generate and sustain a constructive and democratic debate on emergent issues in world trade, international economic law, cross-border investment, and development, among other inter-related aspects of international law, and to serve as a forum for the discussion and distribution of ideas.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published elsewhere.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format with minimum use of Macros.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, and complies with the Section policies of the Journal.
- In case this is your first submission, an updated CV mentioning the authors’ name, affiliation, qualifications and contact details, as well as a cover letter is to be submitted along with the Manuscript.
- Manuscripts received by August 15, 2022, pertaining to any area within the purview of international economic law will be reviewed for publication in the Winter ’22 issue.
August 15, 2022 shall be the submission date
For further clarityone may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org