So, it’s time for the Global Youth Summit in Russia in 2022. Call for the Applications for the Kazan Global Youth Summit. Kazan is a City in Russia. So, Start and submit applications online for the Fully Funded Global Youth Summit in Kazan, Russia. The forum is open to Youth, delegates, speakers, or anyone aged 18-35. Both Male and female participants are encouraged to apply. This is not an academic program. IELTS is not required.
The Summit aims to bring Students, Participants Undergrads, Graduates, young leaders, influencers, entrepreneurs, and experts to collab and make networking with each other. The summit also aims to collect best practices and establish effective dialogue among strategic stakeholders on empowering youth’s role.
This is the best time to spend your summer abroad. The OIC Global Youth Summit will cover Accommodation, transportation, Flight expenses, and cultural and dining expenses in the host country.
- Country: Russia
- Duration: 27-30 August 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th July 2022
As Stated Above, the OIC Kazan Global Youth Summit Russia is a Fully Funded Summer Program for all the participants which will cover the following Expenses given below:
- Travel: Round trip travel expenses from his/her country of residence to the camp will be covered.
- Accommodation, Local Tour & Further Cost: Host organizers will cover domestic transportation, accommodation, food, and other relevant costs related to local hospitality.
- Youth from the OIC Member States, Russia, and Muslim minorities in non-OIC Countries.
- Ability to communicate in English
- Age between 18–35
- Leaders of youth associations, representatives of international organizations responsible for youth, youth influencers, young leaders, young entrepreneurs, young sportsmen-women, and academicians will have the advantage in the selection process.
Application deadline: 18 July 2022, GMT +3. Please, make sure to apply before the deadline.
How to Apply
- The application must be submitted online.
- To visit the website, click here
Mrs. Alina Fakhrutdinova, Programme Coordinator:
Phone:+7 904 766 56 15
To apply, click here