- The General Counsels’ Association of India (GCAI) is a body formed, managed and spearheaded by in-house legal counsel with a vision to create a distinct professional identity for General Counsels and institutionalise the in–house legal function as a separate specialised stream of legal practice.
- Aviation & Defense is a sun-rise industry in India, which is looking to attract unprecedented investments in infrastructure, capital procurement, growth in cargo and passenger mobility, public-private participation and immense job opportunities.
- As the business opportunities in aviation and defence expand, it requires dissemination of knowledge from the experts in the area so that future professionals are equipped to learn and participate in the opportunities that this sunrise sector provides.
- The Certificate Program is open to all students in any discipline, and all professionals, who have the quest to learn about Aviation and Defense in India. The Internships are open to only law students, from any recognized university/ college/law school in India, who holds a Certificate of Program Completion issued under this program. (Students of RGNUL only)
- Lubinisha Saha Ganguly – She is the General Counsel (Head of Legal and Compliance) for Airbus in India and South Asia and is based in New Delhi, India.
- Dr Akhil Prasad – He is a Member of the Board of Directors, Group General Counsel and Company Secretary for Boeing India entities in India and is based in New Delhi, India.