- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) is a state-level public law school and a National Law University in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 with the aim to evolve and impart comprehensive legal education to students, provide advanced studies and legal research and promote legal awareness in the community.
- Paradox, the Academic and Debating Society of Chanakya National Law University, is as time-honoured of an institution as the University itself. With time, the ADC of CNLU has grown into a popular debating circuit where the debating culture has been passed on from one academic batch to another while teaching essentials like oratory skills, teamwork, personality and knowledge enhancement, along with hospitality, effective management, coordination and organization when hosting offline Parliamentary debates.
The tournament shall be held in the 3 v 3 Asian Parliamentary Debate (APD) format, and the high prize money at stake is as tempting as ever.
- Interested candidates may register through the link provided below.
- This shall be an OPEN tournament (i.e., people who have completed their Under-Graduate or Post-Graduate studies or are not affiliated to any institution can apply) along with Cross Teams, Novice Category while being a Pre-UADC Tournament.
- INR 2,500 per person for Debaters and Adjudicators, independent and/or institutional.
- The fees include accommodation and food for 3 days.
The tournament will be open to both institutional and cross teams and shall follow the 3-v-3
Asian Parliamentary Debating (N=N) format.
- Registration Deadline – September 7, 2022
- Competition Dates – September 23-25, 2022
Total prize money amounting to more than INR 1,50,000/-
- Institutional Teams Registration
- Cross Teams Registration
- Adjudicator(s) Registration
- Official Brochure
For further clarity one may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Ritul Aryan Tripathy (Convenor): +91 74858 29185