Call for applications for the position of
for research project on
“Status of Radicalization in India: An Exploratory Study of Prevention and Remedies”
About the project
In the seven decade since its independence, India has faced and Countered extreme emanating from several quarters- left wing Communist insurgencies, strategy terrorism emerging from neighbouring countries, right-wing religious extract mess and violence separatist movement. In the face of in such a position, the response of our nation state has been strong handed and resilient thoroughly ensuring that of a constitutional and social fabric remains intact. the problem of radicalisation however, doesn’t end here and threats from previous quarters to ever present. There is an emerging global disclosures, which seeks to answer the question of “why does an individual get radicalized” and “question of how can the same be prevented.” The Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D), Ministry of home affairs (MHA) is the funding agency for this project the study aims at understanding the process of radicalization and de- radicalisation and related measures ,with the help of empirical evidences.
We are looking to engage for 4 (four) part-time field investigators for this project, who have skills and experience of working on challenging issues and were also ready to carry out extensive work in this regard
Remuneration will be proportionate to the qualification and experience of the candidate. Travel expenditure incurred for additional on actual basis
DURATION OF ASSIGNMENT
The duration of the assignment shall be for a period minimum of two weeks but may be extended as per the requirement of the project
- Must be a graduate preference will be given to the candidate with background in law and allied areas.
- those with previous experience in academic projects will be given preference.
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- sound knowledge and empirical research
- Application must be based out of Mumbai or Pune and well conversant with Marathi in addition to Hindi and English
- all applications are required to apply by 10 September 2022 to 11.59 PM. Applications beyond this date and time will not be excepted
- The applications are required to submit your CV, a statement of purpose and motivation maximum 500 words and a writing sample (published/un published /Solo authorship)to email@example.com which the subject application for scene investigator (Maharashtra)
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Once selected, the candidate shall be informed of the selection Via mail.