The WDE (World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management) is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Articles. The Organisation receives and reviews articles on a rolling basis.
About WDE (World Disputes Ecosystem – Federation of Integrated Conflict Management)
We are the world organization, driving the new wave of dispute prevention, management and resolution culture to secure peace and prosperity.
With accessibility to 2000+ finest dispute professionals around the world in 70+ countries as our members, and with our innovative services, leadership, education, professional standards, training and development of new programs, WDE aims to provide world class experience to law students in the field of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) including Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation.
The organisation endeavours to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
Authors wishing to contribute their work to WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem should ensure that their submission conforms to the following guidelines:
- The article should address current and pertinent issues in any of the following areas:
- Dispute Resolution Laws – Comparative analysis: India and the world;
- Women in Alternative Dispute Resolution;
- Future of Alternative Dispute Resolution;
- Interplay of Arbitration and Data Protection Laws;
- Arbitration in Trademark and IPR cases.
Note that: These themes are indicative rather than exhaustive.
- Co-authorship of up to (2) authors is allowed.
- Submissions should be no shorter than 1000 words and no longer than 1500 words.
- Submissions should be the original work of the contributor and should not have been published or sent for publication elsewhere.
- Font: Times New Roman; Size: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5. Paragraph Spacing: 0-6.
- Copyright of all posts shall remain with WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem- Federation of Integrated Conflict Management.
Submissions may be made via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org receives and reviews articles on a rolling basis, hence there is no deadline for submission.
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from the WDE- World Disputes Ecosystem team by writing an email to email@example.com
Vanshika Tiwari- World Dispute Ecosystem: 7678114090
Prachi Singh- World Dispute Ecosystem: 7678323242