About thework life:
thework life is a Cooperative Housing Society based in Pune. They are looking for an intern to liaise with their current Advocates in quasi-judicial and judicial proceedings, including at the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Bombay.
Roles & Responsibility:
Selected interns day to day responsibility includes :
- Research law and precedents (that are good law even now).
- Ensure drafts submitted by Advocates do not suffer from contradictory claims and causing averments to suffer from the principle of estoppel.
- Coordinate and ensure timely submissions by Advocates.
- Represent the client at Govt/Regulatory offices.
- Write and prepare case briefs, including drafts of submissions.
Rs 20,000 per month. Travel cost to Mumbai extra. local travel to be born by inter.
Interested students can apply for the internship via :