Centre for Labour Law Research and Advocacy (CLLRA), National Law University, Delhi invites applications for the post of Freelance Researcher.
Name of the Post: Freelance Researcher
Vacancy: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification and Experience
- A Graduate in Law and practicing in Labour Law in Delhi. • Demonstrable experience of engaging with workers’ collectives in any capacity.
- Knowledge and familiarity with issues relating to the organization of workers and in their negotiation with stakeholders.
- Prior engagement with issues on workers’ discrimination on the basis of caste, class, religion, gender, sexuality, and its intersection with access to social dialogue concerns.
- Ability to comprehend, converse, read and write Hindi, fluently.
• Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 08.09.2022