Yatharth Law Chambers is a third-generation law firm headquartered at Jaipur having a blend of tax, finance, and legal professionals. We provide the highest standards of legal and business advice to clients at national and international levels. We offer all the major practice area disciplines and work with clients of every size and type, from global organizations, government, and non-profit businesses, to smaller entrepreneurs and private individuals.
Our team comprises of advocates, chartered accountants, company secretary, cost accountants, having vast experience in the field of corporate and non-corporate laws and litigations, direct and indirect tax laws and litigations, corporate restructuring, business advisory, direct & indirect tax planning, benami prohibition laws, consumer laws, FEMA, IPR, arbitration laws, banking & finance, international trade, real estate, accounting, finance, management laws, business & asset valuation and various other domains.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on the compliances of direct tax, indirect tax laws, corporate laws, commercial laws, etc., including registrations, filing of returns, etc.
2. Handle drafting and litigations of taxation and
3. Manage the advisory and consultancy related to the above Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 11th Sep’22 and 16th Oct 22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Other perks: Certificate, Informal dress code