About Cacti Global
Cacti is a “Talent-as-a-Service (TaaS)” marketplace platform that helps bring together global talent seekers, top talent and skill enhancers under one brand. We democratize access to global opportunities for talented professionals, and empower organizations with transparent, outcome-based workforce models.
We work with clients across diverse sectors in the areas of legal and business solutions, contracts management, technology and analytics. Our secured and collaborative platform has a network of over 10,000 professionals, 1,000 subject matter experts and 50 law and services firms around the world.
About the Job
Cacti Global is leading alternate legal service provider and talent management solutions company in our industry. Our company is looking for talented contract attorneys (Abstraction) to join our dynamic legal team. You will perform a range of duties including preparing contracts and researching current regulations.
Role of Contract Attorney (Abstraction)
Using legal skills to review, analyze and abstract a wide range of contracts including Confidentiality Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, License Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Lease Agreements, various other commercial agreements and vendor agreements.
Responsibilities for Contract Attorney (Abstraction)
- Provide professional, timely, and prompt service and responses to the Delivery Managers
- Manage deadlines without delivery delays and consistently re-negotiate deadlines (when necessary) well in advance of originally scheduled deadlines;
- Escalate client issues promptly and appropriately
- Attend and participate actively in training and certification courses
- Self-monitor progress according to the schedule of completion to submit drafts and documents in a timely manner
- Proofread, edit, and fact-check legal documents for accuracy and consistency, according to a style guide if provided by the client
Qualifications for Contract Attorney (Abstraction)
- 1-5 years of legal contract abstraction experience
- Possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in law
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve client complaints and concerns.
- Willingness to work virtually or in an office setting
- Clear adherence to company policies and procurement rules and regulations
- Sound knowledge of contract abstraction tools, technology and best practices
- Sound reporting skills including use of MS Excel and PPT
What’s there for you
Cacti Global will equip you for the future, both yours and ours, whatever it may bring. We believe that enjoyment and satisfaction at work go hand in hand.
Cacti Global is proud to offer a competitive and innovative employment package that’s committed to the health, success and well-being of all of our people. Cacti Global also has several initiatives to help our people strike the necessary work / life balance such as (a) Working from home and (b) Part-time working / reduced or fixed working hours.
Associate, Contract Abstraction