About the Eka
Eka is a registered non-profit trust working in the area of Community Development and Development Communication, with a range of groups and communities in a diverse setting. Their offices are based in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
In urban Bhopal, they work with households from marginalized backgrounds on issues related to access to justice, child rights, gender, women’s empowerment, livelihoods, and youth engagement. Their Development Communication initiative has a focus on Design & Development of Communication Resources, Participatory Theatre, Research and Documentation, and Capacity Building.
Samvidhan Live, their communication initiative seeks to document people’s movements and processes, along with a focus on building awareness about Constitutional Rights.
About the Opportunity
Eka is looking to hire a Program Manager for their Community Development Initiative and is accepting applications from interested candidates.
- Post Graduate in Law, Social Sciences, Communication, Journalism or related field.
- Experience of at least 5-7 years in managing field as well as team operations with a Civil Society Organization in an urban setting.
- Experience in working with a diverse team of facilitators, grassroots workers, lawyers, programmers and creative persons.
- Excellent language skills in Hindi & English.
- Experience of engaging with government departments, institutions and networks
Anyone. Preference will be given to women candidates belonging to Dalit/Adivasi /Religious Minority & LGBTQA+ groups
INR 32000/- + Local Conveyance
Duration of Employment
1 years on contractual basis with 2 month of probation
Eligible candidates may send in their detailed CV along with a cover letter stating why they are suited for this position to email@example.com. Appointment process will be inclusive of online & individual interviews with group discussions and writing, analysis & critique tasks