CALL FOR CHAPTERS
Last Date of Registration & Submission of Abstract: 7 December, 2022 | Wednesday
Date of Conference: 11 December 2022 | Sunday
( Virtual Mode )
ABOUT AGISS RESEARCH INSTITUTE
AGISS Research Institute is an Independent, non-partisan, non-profit public policy organization. Our Aim is to conduct high quality research so that the governing bodies can make better decisions, and to work in conjunction with other organizations for other important issues pertaining to the society.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
AGISS Research Institute is organizing a Conference on Constitutional Law & Human Rights. The Objective of this conference is to provide legal fraternity and academia with a platform where they can present their research and update the society with the new developments and reforms taking place in the field of Constitutional Law as well as Human Rights. It is also done with the object to provide law students, researchers, PhD scholars, academia etc. with the confidence, improve their research, writing and presentation skills.
Constitutional Law & Human Rights
- Evolution of Constitution in India since its framing
- Supremacy of Constitution in the last 75 years
- Judicial trends in evolution of Constitutional provisions and human rights
- Importance & Effects of Amendments
- Role and importance of Judicial Review
- Evolution & development of human rights : post and pre independent era
- Right to Euthanasia as a Fundamental Right
- Effect of Article 19 and Article 21 in the Digital Era
- Evolution of Article 21 over the decades
- Constitution viz-a-viz Human Rights
- Protection of Women, Child and Gender Justice
- Issues relating to Migrants, refugees, displaced person and differently abled person
- Evolution and development of Article 370
- Federalism / Cooperative Federalism & Quasi Federalism
- Rule of Law and Administrative Discretion
- Rule of Law / Due process of Law / Procedure established by law
- Judicial Activism
- Lokpal&Lokayukta in respect to Constitutionalism
- United Nations and its role in promotion & protection of Human Rights
- Universal Declaration of Human rights (UDHR)
- International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR) and International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR)
- Fundamental Rights/ Bill of Rights / Human Rights
- Gender justice and Human Rights
- Human rights in the digital age
- Human Rights and the environment
- Human rights of the tribal and indigenous people
- UN Conventions to restrict terrorist activities and their efficacy
- Right of Abortion viz-a-viz Right to Life of Unborn
- Human rights of Prison inmates
- Rights of victim of War & rules/laws established for them
- The role of developed countries in protection of Human Rights during pandemic 2019
- Efficacy of International Law with respect to Ukraine-Russia War
- And any other topics related to Constitutional law & Human Rights
- Kindly do not submit the same paper at any journals/ conferences/seminars etc.
- The submission must be an original work of the authors i.e. the paper shouldn’t be plagiarized and it should be free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors. It must not contain any defamatory words.
- The submissions should be unpublished.
- The author is required to include the declaration form stating that his work is original and hasn’t been published anywhere.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 500 words and author(s) affiliation. No paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- Co-authorship of 2 or more authors is allowed.
- Author’s info to be attached :
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institution/Organization
- Email id & Phone Number
- Submissions will be subjected to a plagiarism check during the initial scrutinization process.
- The submission should be made in .doc/.docx format only
- The word limit for abstracts should be between 250-500 words.
- All abstracts will be accepted subject to review & modification.
- Indian Law Institute (ILI) rule of footnoting and citation style should strictly be followed in the submissions, non-compliance to which will lead to it being summarily rejected.
- The word limit for research papers is 3000-6000 words (maximum, excluding footnotes).
- The body of the paper should be in Times New Roman, with font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 with single line spacing.
- Page borders should not be used.
Note :You may present your ppt with the rough draft of your paper
- AGISS Research Institute shall select remarkable papers presented during the Conference, post the successful conclusion of the review process.
- Subsequently, the selected articles shall be published in a Book on Constitutional Law & Human Rights to be published by AGISS Research Institute through an International publisher or Indian Publisher with International repute.
- Rest of the articles shall be published in the articles section of website of our Think Tank.
- Certainty of publication of all papers received either in book or in article section of Think Tank.
- Best PresentationAward : Rs. 2,000/- & Certificate of Appreciation
- Second Best PresentationAward : Rs. 1,000/- & Certificate of Appreciation
- Best presentation (Student) Award: Rs. 2,000/- & Certificate of Appreciation
- Second Best Presentation (Student) Award: Rs. 1,000/- & Certificate of Appreciation
- Certificate of Presentation to all who will present and Certificate of Participation to all who will attend it.
- Last date for Abstract Submission &Registration : 7 December, 2022
- Final notification of selected abstracts : within 48 hrs of abstract submission
- Last date of Full paper submission : 31 January, 2023
- Date of Conference : 11 December, 2022
- Paper presentation / Submission/ Registration fees for Students/ Researchers
– Single Author : Rs. 1,000/-
– Co-Author (2 or more) : Rs. 1,200/-
- Paper presentation / Submission / Registration fees for Professionals / Academicians :
– Single Author : Rs. 1,200/-
– Co-Authors (2 or more) : Rs. 1,500/-
- Please Note that in case the co-authorship is a combination of student and professional, then the registration fees to be paid will be the Co-authorship of professionals.
- Participation/ attending fees for Students/ professionals : Rs. 500/-
- A/C Holder : AGISS Research Institute
- A/C No. Current A/C No. 326621010000045
- Bank Name : Union Bank of India
- Branch Name : Faridabad, Green field Branch
- IFSC : UBIN0932663
HOW TO REGISTER
- For Abstract submission/to register as a presenter for presentation, click here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSchiafEBZ3lxyhTrswC791RSKI5QjhQ48Ne_5ZGRDqOSZ4Xrg/viewform?pli=1
- To register as attendee/participant, click here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScA5NGHRW1o9NwtsbY6ko14dbMRJkzd7PY0c9Lrl6OH8Ttjqw/viewform?pli=1
Mode : Online
FOR MORE DETAILS, CONTACT
Ms. PratishthaMajumdar : 9718082959
Mr. Devesh Maurya : 9807679324
Mr. Harshit Kiran : 9472434013
Mr. Sahil Chaudhary : 8377077542
Dr. SuveshKumar : 8587012770
Or E-mail with subject “Query for Conference on Constitutional Law” at judicialconference2021