About GE Power Portfolio
GE Power (formerly known as GE Energy) is an American energy technology company, owned by General Electric. GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
About the Internship Opportunity
To take care of day-to-day commercial legal matters of the legal entities pertaining to Steam Business viz. GE Power Systems India Pvt. Ltd., GE Power India Limited and other GE India entities.
Assisting Business Legal Counsel in various commercial matters, including but not limited to:
- Commercial agreements with customers, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- IP and licensing arrangements.
- Commercial Litigation and dispute resolution.
- Coordinate with the consultants/law firms on regular basis for routine matters including follow-up and processing of invoices/payments.
- Tracking and replying to statutory notices.
- Any other matters that may come up from time to time.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.