About Samāna Centre for Gender, Policy & Law (Leading DEI/ESG/PoSH Consultancy)
Samāna is one a leading consultancy exclusively focused on DEI – equality, diversity, equity and inclusion (and related capacity building), in a multidimensional manner. While gender / LGBT is a key focus area for us, our work on DEI cuts across themes and segments of diversity such as religion, faith, ethnicity, race, age, abilities, socio economic background, caste, language, customs, and more.
We work with leading corporates, private equity and venture capital funds, accelerators and incubators, trade bodies, government entities, philanthropic organisations, educational institutions, startups, and all forms of business entities – through six key verticals :
About the Job
Samāna Centre for Gender, Policy & Law (Leading DEI/ESG/PoSH Consultancy) is inviting applications for an Associate.
Eligibility and Experience
We are looking for candidates with a law degree with atleast 1-2 years of work experience.
Key skills required:
- Good ability for analysis, research and lateral thinking;
- Good understanding of social and institutional barriers in inclusion across segments of diversity;
- ability to independently conceptualise, and create content ;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Familiarity with Indian labour laws, general corporate law practice preferred