Commencing from 20th January 2023
Knowledge Steez is organising an online certificate course on corporate social responsibility for a duration of one month commencing from 20th January 2022.
LAST DATE TO REGISTER:
15th January 2023
- To discuss the role of CSR as an essential feature of corporate policy.
- To underscore the vital role of CSR in India.
- To delve into the inter-relationship between the Government and corporate bodies in the
- particular context of education in India.
- To discuss in detail the Companies Act, 2013 which mandates corporate social responsibility
- for companies with a prescribed turnover or net profit as provided in the Act.
- Understanding basics of CSR.
- Historical Evolution of the Concept of CSR.
- CSR In 20th Century
- Push Factor to Engage In CSR Activities: Ethical Consideration, Employee Motivation, Risk
- Management or Risk Reduction, Reduction in Operating Cost Leading to Higher Productivity
- and Quality, Reduced Regulatory Oversight, Consumer Demand.
- Core Focus Areas of CSR Activities : Health Care, Environment Protection, Labour Welfare,
- Anti-Corruption, Rural Empowerment, Women Empowerment, Education
- International Policies and guidelines relating To CSR.
- Indian Guidelines, Principles and Norms related to CSR.
- Companies Act and CSR.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Course Fee- 1800 INR
Mode of Payment:
UPI ID: +91 7782044252
Bank Account Details-
Account Holder Name: Knowledge Steez EduHub LLP
Account Number: 001463300001712
Type of Account: current account
Bank name: Yes Bank Ltd
IFSC Code: YESB0000014
For any queries:
Contact: +91 09667905729
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, visit here