Duff & Phelps is a multinational financial consulting firm based in New York City and was founded in 1932 by William Duff and George Phelps.
About the Opportunity
Duff and Phelps is looking for Corporate Counsel to provide legal support to our business across the Asia Pacific region. At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating letters of engagement, non-disclosure agreements, contract templates, and other commercial agreements to support our various business units in the Asia Pacific region
- Providing general legal support and practical solutions focused legal advice and support on a variety of matters to the business
- Legal research and analysis
- Building strong relationships with the business and legal team
- Admitted to practice law in India or another common law jurisdiction
- 6+ years’ post-qualification experience
- Experience in a regional or global MNC essential
- Ability to draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements and contract templates
- Strong drafting and communication skills
- Ability and desire to work both collaboratively and autonomously
- Highest ethical standards
This role will report to the Associate General Counsel for the Asia Pacific, based in Sydney.
For applying to the post click here