- The South Asian Research Colloquium on Constitutional Law 2021-22 will be hosted by Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai in collaboration with the University of Colombo, Sri Lanka, and the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
- South Asian Constitutionalism, Crisis, and Unstable Democracies is the focus of this year’s research colloquium. SARC aspires to provide a one-of-a-kind forum for young South Asian legal academics.
- This will be a great opportunity for participants to improve their comparative constitutional law research. Its goal is to publish a special issue of peer-reviewed, high-quality academic research articles.
Workshop I: Introduction to Research Methods in Constitutional Law
(November- December 2021)
Workshop II: Research Development Workshops and first Review and Discussion of Draft Paper: Symposium
(February – March 2022)
Workshop III: Presentation of Research Papers and Reviews by Discussants
Presentation and Publication of Academic Research Papers: International Conference on South Asian Constitutionalism, Crisis and Unstable Democracies
Young legal academics from South Asia with 1-5 years of teaching/research experience can apply.
- No participation fee will be charged.
- Participants will be selected on the basis of a review of the application form.
- Articles of the participants shall be published as a book by a reputed publisher or a special issue of an indexed journal. 20 participants will be selected based on geographical representation and their writing sample.
- Click on the link given at the end of this post, to register for the colloquium.
Application Deadline -October 30, 2021
Relevant Links and Contacts
For further clarity contact [email protected]