About the Event
In this edition of MCIP 2.0, the main theme is “IP and DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES: LAW, POLICY and SOCIETY”. With the uniqueness of the law school, this conference is open to law students as well as engineers, scientists, philosophers and to all other domains with which the theme has a direct or indirect connection. So that they can bring their unique ideas. This time there is a “NATIONAL IPR QUIZ COMPETITION” also. This competition is open for all UG, PG, and PhD students.
Theme: IP and Digital Technologies: Law, Policy and Society
MCIP 2.0 has a plethora of non-exhaustive sub-themes to offer. The author may make a suitable choice from the given sub-theme or any other topic which is tangent to the main theme.
Minimum eligibility: Postgraduate students of any discipline.
The abstract submission is to be made on 10th February 2022. The maximum word limit allowed for the abstract is 300 words inclusive of five keywords.
The abstract should mention the following aspects of the paper:
- Author details
- Name, Institution, Designation (Year),
- Contact number, E-mail ID
- Problem Statement
- A brief outline of the paper (tentative)
- The abstract should follow the following formatting guidelines:
- The submission shall be in doc/docx file.
- The font shall be Times New Roman, 12 font size 1.5 spacing and Justified
- Abstract shall be submitted at [email protected]
- Single Student: 600 INR
- Each co-author: 1000 INR
- Faculty: 1000 INR
- International Participants: $27/2000 INR
Fees should be paid only after selection of abstract
- Vaishali Patel: 7844905669
- Ridhi Singhal: 7081548257
- Yadnesh Kulkarni: 9284743852
- Atul Kumar Dubey: 9654941690