- Mumbai Port Trust is a port that lies midway on the West coast of India, on the natural deep-water harbour of Mumbai in Maharashtra.
- Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up 18 vacancies for the post of Legal Trainee on a consolidated pay of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Roles to cater
Assisting Chief Law Officer/ Dy. CLO/ Sr. Law Officer/ Law Officer in all legal matters such as –
- Drafting and issuance of Show Cause notices.
- Collection of information for drafting of petition and verification of petitions.
- Maintenance of the records and daily order sheet, recording of proceedings.
- Assisting in drafting various types of orders.
- Assistance in recovery of arrears.
- Assisting in execution of the orders for receipt of possession of the premises.
- Any other work entrusted to them from time to time.
- Full time degree in Law (3 year course or 5-year course)
- (Final year law students awaiting for results are also eligible to apply, but they will be engaged only after producing their pass certificate.)
Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Candidates should not be below 21 and above 30 years of age as July 7, 2022. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants and 3 years for OBC applicants.
- Fill the application format with the required details and declaration.
- The filled-in application form along with required documents for determining eligibility is to be sent to the below-mentioned address by courier/post before the last date of application i.e. 1.8.2022 by super scribing on the envelope as “Application for the post of Trainees (Legal) on contract basis”.
- Address: The Secretary, Mumbai Port Authority, General Administration Department, Port House, 2nd Floor, Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400001.
Aug 1, 2022