- ILS Law College, or in its full name Indian Law Society’s Law College, is a government-aided law school in Pune, India. It was established in 1924 and offers courses that include three-year and five-year degrees. ILS is located on Law College Road, Pune. The college was aided by The Ford Foundation.
- The Indian Law Society, Pune is conducting an Online Autonomous Diploma in Corporate Laws 2022-23.
Programme Coordinator: Smita Sabne, Faculty, Indian Law Society
Course Objective: Knowledge of laws as well as practical overview of companies.
- Fundamentals of Company Law
- Management and control of a Company
- Reconstruction and closure of a company
- Allied laws (overview), Commercial Courts Act, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code
- Competition Law, SEBI regulations, IP and Cryptocurrency.
|Eligibility||II year onwards, any graduate, professional|
|Duration||22nd August to 12th October 2022, 70 hours of learning|
|Registration||29th July 2022 to 21st August 2022|
|Time, days||4.00 pm to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday[Please note that the recordings of the session will not be shared with the participants]|
|Faculty||Senior Corporate Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and Experts from Corporate Sector.|
|Fees||Rs. 16,949.15+Rs. 3050.85/- (18% GST) = Rs. 20000/-|
|Examination||MCQ 100 marks (in google form)|
|Course Material||Will be provided|
|Certification||Certificate on completion of programme with 70% attendance and minimum score of 40% marks in the exam|
|Payment mode||Online. Only through Direct SBI, Net Banking and Credit Card (Debit Cards payments are not acceptable)|
|Office Coordinator||Deepali Manjarekar (9922969717, [email protected])Aditi Shrivastava (8989505341, [email protected])|