About the Book
Changing Facets of Law and Legal Framework is a compilation of detailed insights of day to day emerging various legal issues. This book will consist Research Papers from different scholars, law students, Law Professionals and Academicians. This Book will not be a Theme-Specific.
Call for Chapters
The Editor invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and students across the globe, on any topic related to law.
· The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
· The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
· The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
· A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
· Co-Authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
· Full Names of all the author(s) must be given.
Word Limit (Including Footnotes)
· Short Articles: 1500-2500 words
· Long Articles: 2500-4000 words
· Research Papers: 2500-8000 words
· Book Reviews: 1500-3500 words
· Case Comments: 1500-3000 words
Note: Abstract should be up to 300 words only.
How to Submit?
All submissions must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail should be ‘Chapter Submission’ along with a declaration to the effect that the Paper is an original work of an author and previously unpublished work of the author.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Submission of full paper(s): October 5, 2022
Intimation of acceptance/rejection: Within 24 hours of submission.
Tentative month of Release of the book: October, 2022.
The format of the book is Print. Contributors will provided with an e-copy of the book on their e-mail id along with a e-certificate of publication. To procure a printed copy of the book, extra charges would apply.
- Single authored chapter: ₹400/-
- Co-Authored Chapter: ₹600/-
Note: Payment to be made only after selection.
Call us at +919991140223
Click here for further information