Fosroc is a leading international manufacturer and supplier of high performance chemicals for the construction industry, with a particular focus on concrete and cement. But we don’t just supply world-renowned products, we deliver complete construction solutions – from advice and training to site support.
A British heritage brand, Fosroc began over 80 years ago and has become the go-to name for construction companies, offering a wide range of products and brands including Nitoproof, Nitoseal, Proofex, Supercast, Conplast and Dekguard.
About the Job
Fosroc is inviting applications for Assistant Legal Manager.
Eligibility and Experience
Bachelor degree in Law
Skills: 3-4 years of experience working with in-house legal department of multinational company or law firm
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently drafting, reviewing, negotiating different types of cross-border contracts (like NDAs, agreements with suppliers and customers, lease agreements, licence agreements, distribution agreements), engagement letters, termination notices etc.
- Maintaining data/documents on SharePoint
- Ensuring compliance with the Contract policies of the Group
- Collaborating with the Group Legal Manager to continue to streamline the contract review process to achieve greater efficiency
- Providing general administrative support to the Contracts Function
- Excellent legal drafting skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Excellent Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Experience with corporate commercial law and contract law
- Ability to work independently
Assistant Legal Manager