About AGISS Research Institute
AGISS Research Institution is an Independent, nonpartisan, non-profit public policy organization.
About MVN University
MVN University is established under the Haryana State Private University Act 2006.
About the Seminar
AGISS Research Institute is organizing a one-day International Seminar on “Environmental Law & Policy” on October 16, 2022. The objective of the Seminar is to provide the legal fraternity and academia with a platform where they can present their research and update society with the new developments and reforms taking place in the field of Environmental law.
It is also done with the objective to provide law students, researchers, PhD Scholars, etc to present their research and help in the development of society. Its main aim is to develop students, researchers, and PhD Scholars, academia etc with confidence, improve their research, writing and presentation skills.
Environmental Law & Policy: Issues and Challenges
- Environmental law with respect to cyberspace.
- Environmental law with respect to modern technique.
- Environmental law and the provision of the Indian Constitution.
- Environment pollution and government policies
- Environment pollution and health-related issues
- Environmental law with respect to Human Rights.
- Effectiveness of environmental related laws
- International regime on Environmental Law.
- Need for Sustainable Development
- Nuclear energy & Environmental Law.
- Effect of COVID-19 pandemic on environment & environmental law.
- Intellectual Property & the environment
- Environment & Judiciary
- Effectiveness of criminal and civil laws for the environment.
Submission and Formatting Guidelines
- Kindly do not submit the same paper to any journals/conferences/seminars etc.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e., shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- The author is required to include the declaration form stating that his work is original and hasn’t been published anywhere.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of 300-500 words and author(s) affiliation with a minimum of 5 keywords. No Paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- Author’s Info to be attached:
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institution/Organization
- Email Id & Phone Number
- The submission should be made in .doc/.docx/ format only.
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to a maximum of three (3) persons.
- Indian Law Institutes (ILI) rule of footnoting and citation style should strictly be followed in the submissions, non-compliance to which will lead to it being summarily rejected.
- The word limit for research papers is 2500 – 6000 words (maximum, excluding footnotes)
- The body of the paper should be in Times New Roman, with font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 with single line spacing.
- Page borders should not be used.
- The email should entail the following:
- Abstract (without the author’s details).
- Cover Letter [with the name(s), institutional affiliation(s), and contact details of the author(s)].
- Abstracts & research papers should strictly be submitted at Google Form Link. Notification of the selection of abstracts shall be sent to the participants two or three days from the submission of abstracts.
How to Register and Submit?
Interested candidates must register for the seminar and submit the abstracts through the links provided at the end of this post, respectively.
- Registration Fees for paper presentation: Rs 1,000/- per team (inclusive of all taxes)
- Note: A team may comprise a maximum of 2 authors.
- Participation Fees for Seminar: Rs 500/- per candidate (inclusive of all taxes)
- Payment Details:
- Account Holder – AGISS Research Institute; Account no. – Current Account no. 326621010000045; Bank Name – Union Bank of India; Branch Name – Faridabad Greenfield Branch; IFSC – UBIN0932663.
- Hybrid mode (Online & Offline)
- Offline Venue: MVN University, Palwal (Haryana)
- The Last date for Abstract Submission: October 14, 2022 (till 5 PM IST)
- Final notification of selected abstracts: within 48 hrs of abstract submission
- Last date of Registration as Participant: October 14, 2022 (till 5 PM IST)
- The Last date for Submission of the full paper: November 25, 2022
- One-day seminar date: October 16, 2022
Mail at judicialconference2021[at]gmail.com OR
Mr Harshit Kiran at +91 94724 34013.
For registration click here