Aditya Pratap Law Offices is a law firm in Mumbai. Our offices are situated in Bhakti Park in Wadala East. We have a well-established clientele along with a broad field in practice. We specialize both in civil and criminal law and practice litigation across all courts in Mumbai.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Legal Drafting and Research and Study of Client Case Papers.
- Drafting of Suits, Writ Petitions, Criminal Complaints and Applications.
- Writing articles on legal topics of contemporary relevance
- Keeping track of the latest judgements of the supreme court and high courts having bearing on our areas of practice
- Working on legal research and analysis of case laws
- Working on legal articles, publications, and writing assignments
- Writing legal representations to public authorities on issues of major importance and following up for necessary action
- Participating in public hearings conducted by statutory authorities
- Drafting and Filing RTI Applications in various public authorities situated in Lucknow City and visiting their offices to collect information.
- Writing legal representations to the Government of India on Policy Issues.
Any student from law school pursuing 3 or 5 year law course is eligible to apply
Mode of Internship:
- Certificate of appreciation will be given after completion of the Internship.
- Letter of recommendation.
3,000-5,000 /month .
Interested Candidates can apply for the Internship with CV via http://bit.ly/3ETteLQ