Who Is The Organiser?
Institute of Professional Excellence and Management (IPEM) Law Academy, Ghaziabad (NAAC Accredited) affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh (C.C.S.) University, Meerut and approved by the Bar Council of India, offering LLB (3 years), B.A. LL.B (5 years) and B Com LLB (5 Years) Courses. It was established in 1996 by Late Prof. (Dr.) B.S. Goel, who has been an Executive Director, a Great Educationist &Philanthropist Following the successful completion of three National Moot Court Competitions, IPEM Law Academy is now gearing up to organize the 4 Dr. B.S. Goel Memorial National Virtual Moot Court Competition, 2023 on 25th and 26th August, 2023 (Friday and Saturday).
What Are The Details Of The Competition?
- Date of the event: 25th-26th August 2023
- Mode: Virtual Mode
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an undergraduate Law course (5 years integrated Law course / 3 Year L.L.B Course) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University of any country.
- A maximum of 3 teams from each recognized Institution/College/University is permitted to register.
- Each Team shall comprise of three members; the third member of the team shall be designated as Researcher.2.4 Any additional member, faculty member, team coach, or a designated observer of any team shall not formally be recognized and will be allowed to join the video-conferencing or chat room during the session.
- Change in Team Composition Any change in team composition must be intimated to the Organizers at the earliest. Any change must be accompanied with a registration form and an authority letter duly signed by the head of the college/institution. No change in team composition is allowed after registration is confirmed via email to the participating team.
- Language of the Competition: English
- Last date of registration: 25th July 2023, till 11.59P.M.IST.
- Registration form: CLICK HERE to fill the registration form. Registration of a participant will complete only upon the payment of registration fees.
- Registration fee: Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Five hundred only) for each participating team of 3 members (Two Speakers & one Researcher). No additional member shall be permitted. Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Payment Link: CLICK HERE to do the payment of registration fees.
- Prize & Certificate: Attractive Cash Prizes will be given to the Winners of the Competition, also every registered participant will be given an E-Certificate of Participation
- For More Information:
- For any query Teams may request for clarifications via e-mail to ipemmo[email protected]. in contact to the following members of the event:
- Ms. Manjusha KV-Assistant Professor (Law): [email protected] , (9025284633)
- Mr. Suhail Khan-Assistant Professor (Law): [email protected] , (9219782517)
- Mr. Jitendra Gautam-Assistant Professor (Law): [email protected] , (7011486467)
- BROCHER ARE BELOW