About Aditya Pratap Law Offices
Aditya Pratap Law Offices is a Mumbai-based litigation firm having its offices at Fort in Mumbai. Founded by Advocate Aditya Pratap, an alumnus of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, the firm has completed 10 years in existence and has handled numerous cases of importance across Mumbai and Delhi.
Details Of The Job Opportunity
- Job Post: Junior Associate Advocate
- Number of vacancies: 2
- Location: Aditya Pratap Law Offices, 37-38, Prospect Chambers Annexe, 6 Pitha Street, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.
- Salary Range: Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 25,000/- per month (Depending on Candidate’s knowledge, skills and experience).
- Last date to apply: 30th June 2023
- Qualified and talented Advocate having good knowledge of legal drafting and research.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Marathi and should be capable of translating Marathi Documents into English.
- Office Timings: 9:45 AM to 7 PM, Monday to Saturday. One Saturday per month (2nd or 4th) will be given as a holiday, in addition to all Sundays.
- Nature of works :
- Drafting of Suits, Writ Petitions, Criminal Complaints, Applications, Contracts, Affidavits and all types of legal documents.
- Legal Research on Databases such as Manupatra and SCC Online.
- Appearing in court for mentioning of cases, filing pleadings and arguments on merits.
- Registry and filing work of cases and compliances across multiple courts.
- Numerous other tasks which will be assigned on a daily basis pertaining to office work.
- Marathi to English Translation of Documents.
- The role will be strictly of “Work from Office” only.
- Probation and Review Period: 6 Months
- Application Procedure:
- Resumes may be submitted by email at [email protected].
- Further details pertaining to job and other conditions will be communicated once the candidate is found suitable for appointment as Associate Advocate.
For More Information:
For telephonic queries, interested candidates may contact Gaurav at 8299568016
CLICK HERE To Visit The Website
For more information, Click Here