“An Interdisciplinary Manifesto” IUR-AISD 2023 By The ICFAI University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh [30th-31st May 2023]: Register Now!
The ICFAI University has been established under section 9 (2) of Chhattisgarh private universities (Establishment and Operations) act 2005 and notified on March 25th, 2011. The University is empowered by Section 22 of UGC Act 1956. The University is accredited with NCTE (National Council for Teachers Education) for B.Ed programs. The university is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) New Delhi. The University campus is spread over 30 acres of land, located at Kumhari Distt. Durg. The ICFAI University offers Post Graduate, Undergraduate courses, Diploma and Doctoral programs in the fields of Management, Information Technology, Science and Technology, Commerce, Arts and Humanities, Education and Law.
Details Of The Event
- Theme: Academic Integration And Sustainable Development “An Interdisciplinary Manifesto”
- Objective: To provide a common forum to scholars, academicians, industry professionals and policy makers from across the globe to bring together innovative academics and expertise in the field of multidisciplinary research, practice and education to a common forum. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of research, education and innovation
- Date of the event: 30th-31st May 2023
- Academics, scholars, researchers, industry persons and policy makers with different backgrounds to discuss their experiences, new ideas and research results in the forum of experts and speakers.
- The conference committee highly encourages participation of doctorate (Ph.D) and postgraduate students to present their research work, or literature review, or findings, case studies etc., in the following broad spectrum of sub themes.
- Mode of event: Hybrid Mode
- Sub Themes:
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Computer Science & Info. Technology
- Arts, Humanities and Education
- Commerce, Management and Economics
- Other related topics will also be considered
- Last date for abstract submission: 15th May 2023
- Registration form: CLICK HERE To Fill The Form
- Registration fee:
- Research Scholars and Students (UG and PG): 500 INR, 40 USD (International)
- Faculty/ Academicians: 1,000 INR, 100 USD (International)
- Industry Person: 1,500 INR, 150 USD (International)
- Payment Details:
- Account Name: The ICFAI University Raipur Fee Collection A/c.
- A/C No. 50200000250942
- Bank Name: HDFC Bank
- IFSC Code: HDFC0003692
- Important Dates:
- Abstract Submission by May 15th, 2023
- Acceptance Notification May 20th, 2023
- Last Date to Register May 25th, 2023
- Conference Dates May 30th-31st, 2023
- Full Paper Submission Optional*
- Submission Guidelines:
- Abstract (not more than 250 words) should be prepared in A4 size Paper, 1” margin, Times New Roman 12 font and in single line spacing. Title should be in bold 16 font. Mention names of Authors and affiliations with complete address including email ids. Underline the name of presenting author. Abstract should be sent to the email id: iuraisd2023@iuraipur. edu.in with a subject line “Abstract Submission for IUR-AISD 2023”
- Awards will be given for “Best Oral Presenter” under each Theme
Note: Accommodation facility is available on first come first serve basis on payment basis at the rate of 500 per day per person including meals.
For More Information:
For any query email at [email protected] or contact to the following:
- Dr.Pratik Kumar Jagtap-9131664744
- Dr.Animesh Sharma-7974783884
- Dr.Archi Dubey- 7000891412
- Dr.Ruchi Gupta-9575471139
CLICK HERE For The Brochure
CLICK HERE To Visit The ICFAI University, Raipur Website