About Hamari Pahchan NGO
Hamari Pahchan is an NGO that gives a platform to deserving people from across society. The team is filled with a will to contribute to society at large, focusing on making people happier and filling them with chances of success.
About The InternshipSelected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop official letters and proposals
- Work on counseling underprivileged people
- Handle virtual interns for the cause
- Work on making/appearing in organizations awareness videos
- Work on making court visits and client handling
Skill(s) requiredEnglish Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written)Earn certifications in these skillsLearn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 18th May’23 and 22nd Jun’23
- are available for duration of 2 months
- are from or open to relocate to Delhi and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Number of openings: 4
How to apply?