What Is Lex Revolution?
Lex Revolution is a Quarterly Published International Peer Reviewed Research Journal of Social & Legal Studies. Lex Revolution is inviting original researched unpublished papers/articles/short comments/book reviews for publication in Periodical Indexed UGC approved Peer Reviewed Journal of Social and legal studies Lex Revolution ISSN 2394 997X Vol-IX(2) 2023.
Lex Revolution in association with ANAGH-Forum for Sustainable Outreach (Non-Profit Organisation) quarterly publishes scholarly unpublished research papers on a variety of legal and, or social science topics. They invite scholarly unpublished papers on various fields of Law, Human Rights, and/or Social Science from students, teachers, scholars, and professionals for Volume-IX (2) 2023 of the periodical-indexed journal Lex Revolution ISSN 2394-997X.
What Are The Details For Call For Paper?
- Objective: The Journal welcomes the submission of papers that meet the general criteria of significance and academic brilliance. The author is requested to emphasize on novel theoretical standards and downtrodden concerns of the mentioned areas against the backdrop of proper objectification of suitable primary materials and documents.
- Theme: Law, Human Rights, and/or Social Science.
- Eligibility: Students, teachers, scholars, and professionals
- Last Date for Submission: 30th June 2023
- Types of Submission with word limit (inclusive of footnotes):
- Article: up to 6000-8000 words,
- Short Articles/Comments: upto 3000 words,
- Book Review: upto 1500 words.
- Submission Procedure: All submissions shall be made to ‘[email protected]’ with ‘Submission Article/Comment/Book Review: Title of Paper & Name of Author’ as the subject.
For More Information:
For any query email at [email protected]
CLICK HERE For The Banner
CLICK HERE For The Brochure & Submission Guidelines
CLICK HERE To Visit The Lex Revolution Website
For more details, Click Here