The Academic Fellowship is a flagship programme created by the University to nurture early career in academics in teaching and research. Academic Fellow is expected to contribute to the intellectual growth of the University and will be mentored by a Senior Faculty Member under the Chair on Professional Ethics at NLU Delhi. In this background, applications are invited from academics and early career scholars in law initially for one position and the same can vary if the candidates are found suitable for more positions.
Responsibilities: Academic Fellow is expected to assist in teaching & will undertake research in Criminal Law / Professional Ethics. The work involve will require excellent research and writing skills.
- (i) LL.M from a recognized Indian or Foreign University with a minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a good academic record.
- (ii) Applicants in this category should not have qualified for their first undergraduate degree before 01-01-2015.
Requirements: Demonstrable research track record in relevant areas of criminal law / legal research. Only candidates with sound orientation are encouraged to apply.
Nature of Appointment: Contractual
Emoluments: Rs. 50,000/- p.m.
Application Process: The following materials need to be submitted digitally:
- Statement of Purpose (750 words)
- Resume, including publications authored or co-authored, if any
- Copy of undergraduate degree, clearly indicating date and year of graduation.
- Copy of Master Degree clearly indicating date and year of graduation.
- Any other document relevant to this application not already submitted above.Important Note:
- The application must be submitted through the online form specified in this advertisement. Physical/email applications will not be considered. (Link for Application)
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on an assessment of their application materials submitted through the online form and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed
- Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
- The eligibility criteria listed above does not guarantee an interview or final offer.
- NLU Delhi reserves the right not to fill the position advertised here.
- NLU Delhi is an equal opportunity employer.LAST DATE FOR THE RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: MAY 21, 2023
For More Details Click HERE
For more information,Visit here