About Tribhuvan University
Tribhuvan University is a public university located in Kirtipur, Kathmandu. Established in 1959, TU is the oldest and the largest university in Nepal with approximately 350,000 students.
About the Journal
Nepal Law Review (NLR), ISSN 2505-0869 is annual flagship peer reviewed journal of Nepal Law Campus, Tribhuvan University faculty of law. NLR welcomes the submission of unsolicited manuscripts on various subject related to law and justice. This journal has wider access to range of communities working in legal sector and is further used by other academic and none-academic communities.
About the Call for Papers
NLR is welcoming the submission for Vol. 32, No. 1. 2024. The articles are subject to peer-review process.
Various subject related to law and justice.
- The manuscripts shall be between 5000-7000 words excluding footnotes.
- The manuscripts must be accompanied by an abstract. It can be up to 250 words with 3 major key words.
- The manuscripts may be authored by up to 2 co-authors.
- All works must be original and unpublished, and must not be pending for review before any other journal. Plagiarism beyond 15% shall not be accepted.
- The manuscripts must be submitted in Microsoft word format with proper structure and typo.
- Nepal Law Campus shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published materials.
- The main body of the paper should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing.
- All headings must have uniform formatting.
- Each author is mandatory required to follow bluebook citation style, 21″ edition for their paper.
How to Submit?
The manuscripts shall be submitted to [email protected].
September 25, 2023
In case of any query, please contact [email protected]