About the Journal
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is a bi-monthly, Double-Blind, Peer-Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) working in the Law, Management & Humanities arena. Presently the Editorial team of IJLMH consists of Well-known and widely recognized professors and professionals from India, France, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Cameroon, and Nigeria.
IJLMH has published Research Papers of Authors from 42 Countries, 400+ Universities, 20 High Courts, and the Supreme Court of India and Rwanda and has created a revolution in the Indian Legal Publication Industry with innovations. Published Authors of the Journal include Sitting Magistrates, AOR – Supreme Court of India, Advocates of SC, HC, and District Courts, Vice-Chancellors, Deans, Academicians, Librarians, Students of Various Universities, and others. The Journal is rated 4.9/5 based on 300+ reviews on Google.
IJLMH has published research of Authors from 42 countries, i.e., Australia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cameroon, Canada, Central African Republic, China, Dubai, Ethiopia, Germany, Ghana, Guinea, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Mauritius, Morocco, Namibia, Netherlands, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Slovak Republic, South Africa, Srilanka, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, U.K., USA, Vietnam, and Zimbabwe.
IJLMH is the first Privately run Indian Journal to be indexed by HeinOnline and to provide FREE DOI to all the manuscripts.
- Indexing and Impact Factor Information [27 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is indexed in 27 Databases, including HeinOnline, MANUPATRA, ROAD: the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Scope Database, Citefactor, Journal Factor, I2OR, SIS, ISI, DRJI, SJIF, SIF and WCOSJ, EDJI Index, Infotiger etc.
- Manuscripts at HeinOnline can be accessed at this link.
- Manuscripts at Manupatra can be accessed at this link.
- Manuscripts at GOOGLE SCHOLAR can be accessed at this link.
- Journal Impact Factor: 6.560 (2023) – Calculated by International Institute of Organised Research.
- Latest Issues: To check the pattern of publication and diversity of Authors please visit our latest issue here.
- For quick access, IJLMH also has an Android App which can be downloaded at this link.
- IJLMH is being operated without any theme for the best dissemination of knowledge. Any research related to Law, Management, or Humanities is acceptable.
- Submission Procedure
- Submit Your Paper Online here.
- In case you face any difficulty with Online submission, Submit your paper via email to [email protected] with the subject “Submission of Research Paper – Volume 6 Issue 5”.
- Track Your Paper Online here.
- IJLMH has a unique Online Submission system that works on AI and allows you to transparently track every step of your Manuscript with Email and SMS notifications. Please prefer to submit the manuscript via the Online Submission System itself.
- Manuscript Processing Charges (To Be Paid After Acceptance)
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000.
- For Other Countries: $25.
- This charge does not include a Hard Copy of the Certificate or Paper Booklet. The Hard Copies will be optional to order and charged separately. Hard Copies can be ordered at this link.
- There is no separate Charge for Co-Authorship till a maximum of 2 Authors.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research Paper: 3000-7000 words.
- Article: 1500-3000 words.
- Book Reviews: 1500-2000 words.
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000-2000 words.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in the process of reviewing with us. Read this point carefully, Kindly do not submit the same paper to many journals/conferences/seminars, etc.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation. No Paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
- The charge consists of Co-Authorship for 2 Authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities”.
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), e-mail ID, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript, and the name of the Institution, shall be sent along with the submission if the submission is being made through email.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of the author’s name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
- Submission Deadline for First Round: September 8, 2023.
- Communication of Review Result: Within 2 days of submission.
- Live Publication of Manuscript: It generally takes 5-6 days for publication, which may, in exceptional cases, extend up to 10 working days after Pre-publication formalities till the Publication and issuance of e-Certificate. Urgent Requests can be made with proper reasons subject to acceptance by the Editorial Board.