Who Is The Organiser?
National Law University, Jodhpur (“NLUJ”) is a premier national law school of global repute imparting quality education in India. The University is established under the National Law University, Jodhpur, Act, 1999, enacted by the Rajasthan State Legislature. It is dedicated to academic excellence and value education. NLUJ frequently offers training programmes, seminars and workshops at the national and international level to students, judicial officers, advocates, corporate and government officials in various subjects. NLUJ has 27 centres of academic excellence in various areas of law and their intersections. Honourable Vice Chancellor Prof. Dr. I.P. Massey has led from the front and provided all manner of support to quality academic programmes.
The Centre for IP Studies (“CIPS”) at National Law University Jodhpur, is a centre of academic excellence focussed on creating a niche space for research in intellectual property. It is headed by Mr. Arunabha Bannerjee, Executive Director, CIPS, who is assisted by faculty advisor, Ms. Kanika Dhingra. CIPS engages with the community and creates avenues for spreading awareness in Intellectual Property. Its combination of motivated faculty and students aims to make the domain of intellectual property accessible to all through its initiatives. As a part of its dedicated Centre activities intended to promote research and studies in the field of Intellectual Property Rights, the Centre has taken the initiative to organise the conclave. The Centre monitors, designs and disseminates various courses and programmes pertaining to training and research in Intellectual Property Rights.
The Centre for Intellectual Property Studies (CIPS) National Law University Jodhpur is going to organize the NLUJ-CIPS Workshop on Trademark Law (registration fee needed). The workshop will feature training sessions on Trademark Filing and Prosecution, Trademark Enforcement, Industry Perspective of Trademark Enforcement, and IP Crimes in Cyberspace on 23rd – 24th September 2023, at the University physically.
What Are The Details Of The Workshop?
- Theme: Trademark Law
- Date of the event: 23rd–24th September 2023
- Mode: Offline mode
- Venue: National Law University Campus, Jodhpur, Rajasthan-342304
- Eligibility: Students pursuing three or five-year integrated law course, L.L.M. or any other science /technology-based courses may apply. The workshop is also open to academicians and industry professionals.
- No. of seats: The participation is open to a maximum of 50 External Participants.
- Participation Certificates: All participants will be awarded an e-certificate on attending all four sessions of the workshop.
- Terms of Participation:
- Participants must take their workshop seats at least 15 minutes prior to the start of each session.
- All external participants must arrange for their own travel and accommodation. On successful completion of registration, the organizing team will share a list of travel and accommodation options which may be consulted only for information purposes.
- Lunch and High tea will be provided to external participants.
- Last date of registration: 17th September 2023 (11:59 PM)
- Registration Form: CLICK HERE to fill out the registration form.
- Registration Fee: Each participant shall be required to pay a registration amount of:
- Rs. 500 for Students and Ph.D. Research Scholars, and
- Rs. 1000 for all Professionals (other than Students and Ph.D. Research Scholars).
- Each participant shall pay the registration fee by CLICK HERE by choosing “NLUJ CIPS workshop on Trade Mark Law (For Students/For Professionals)” Option and specifying the purpose of payment as “NLUJ-CIPS Workshop on Trade Mark Law”.
- Important Dates:
- Last Date for Expression of Interest: 17th September, 2023 by 11:59 PM.
- Registration and Payment of Registration Fee: 17th September, 2023, by 11:59 PM.
- Acknowledgment Mail: 18th September, 2023, by 11:59 PM.
- Workshop Date: 23rd – 24th September, 2023.
- For More Information:
- For any query, email at [email protected] or contact the following:
- Mahak Shinghal, [Convenor of NLUJ-CIPS]: 9076626666
- Jahanvi Jajoo, [Co-Convenor of NLUJ-CIPS]: 8949491442
- CLICK HERE For The Banner
- CLICK HERE To Visit The NLUJ Website