Who Is The Organiser?
Law Audience is an online legal platform which is aimed at spreading the legal education and other opportunities related to the field of law among the legal audience as much as possible. It was introduced on 25th of June 2018.
What Are The Details Of The Event?
- Theme: Understanding Corporate Jurisprudence: The What And Why Of Corporate Law
- Date: 3rd September 2023, from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Mode: Online mode on Microsoft Teams
- Eligibility: It is open for Students, Lawyers, Research Scholars, Teachers, Judges, Professionals, and Academicians or for anyone who is interested in the topic of the Webinar.
- Meeting Link: The meeting link will be provided directly in the WhatsApp Group before 10 Minutes or at your registered email id(s). You may join the WhatsApp Group to receive the meeting link. A link to join the WhatsApp Group will be sent on your registered email ids, if you do not get a link then contact us.
- Registration Form: CLICK HERE to fill the registration form. Participants can register for this webinar session only through Google Forms. No other mode of registration is acceptable.
- Registration Fee: INR 100/- . Participants outside India can send a mail to [email protected] (Note: Registration fee is not refundable at any cost unless the event is canceled by the organizer).
- Payment Mode:
- GooglePay: 8351033361 or
- Paytm: 8351033361 or
- UPI ID: varunjaswal.jaswal66@oksbi; or
- Bank Account Details:
- Account Holder Name: Mr. Varun Kumar,
- Bank Name: State Bank of India (SBI),
- Account No: 35216614509,
- IFSC Code: SBIN0002343
- Certificate of Participation: E-certificate will be given to all the registered participants (subjected to the norms of attendance as mentioned in this official notification) you must upload a screenshot of payment while filling up the registration form. E-certificate will be emailed within 24 hours after the end of the Webinar Session. Note: E-certificate will be given only if you join the session. If you pay the registration fee but do not join the webinar session even in that case the fee is not refundable and no e-certificate will be given.
- Attendance for the Meeting: o separate link will be provided for the purpose of marking attendance of participants(s). The attendance report of all the participants will be auto generated in the account of the Host. You just must join the Meeting from the same name as mentioned on the Registration Form. If your name on the account is something else, then re-name it before joining the Meeting.
- Requirement For The Webinar:
- Laptop/Mobile/Personal Computer (PC or Desktop).
- High-Speed Internet Connection.
- Important Instructions:
- The participants are requested to maintain the dignity of the webinar session.
- The participants will be muted upon entry.
- The video of all the participants will be turned off upon entry but participants can change this during the meeting.
- If you choose to turn on your video during the meeting, then make sure that you behave in good manner. You must be seated in good posture & must be well dressed. If we found you sitting in an inappropriate manner such as lying on bed etc, then we’ll remove you from the meeting immediately.
- At the end of the webinar, you can ask your questions by commenting in the Chat Box or by using raise your hand option from the Application itself.
- If you misbehave during the meeting with the Speaker or Host or with any attendee, then strict action will be taken against you as per the law for the time being in force.
- The Webinar Session will be recorded also.
- Law Audience reserves all the rights relating to postponement, preponement and cancellation of the Webinar Session due to any circumstance or issue.
- If there’s any amendment in T&C of the Webinar Session, then we’ll inform you in advance.
- Adv. Anshuman Sahoo: Advocate Anshuman Sahoo is an advocate registered with the Odisha High Court, Cuttack. He’s a partner at Radean Legal LLP, and also a doctoral candidate at Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur.
For More Information:
For any query contact the following: